Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Fowler Schools USD 225



Ajax Loading Image


Substitute Teachers

Substitute teachers are welcome to apply at anytime throughout the school year.  Substitutes must be currently licensed and fill out an application, W-4 form, I-9 form, and sign and say the Oath of Office in front of the District Clerk.

If you are not currently license and are interested in substitute teaching, please refer to the Kansas Department of Education website for information on the licensure requirements and applications for licensure.  http://www.ksde.org/Default.aspx?tabid=153#app