Fowler's first grade school was built in 1906. It was replaced by the old high school in 1950. During this time, St. Anthony's Parish also maintained a private Catholic grade school. The current grade school was built in 1962, on the site of the old high school. Like the high school, the grade school has undergone many renovations over the years.